Monday, February 20, 2012

Hit that high note

Good Morning all! I have a wonderful weekend...Plenty of shopping and relaxing, which I was much needed. Now I'm in the old workjob ( yes I made up a word, lol) grooving to some R&B. Check out artist Daley! He is an R&B artist from the UK and he is the truth! Reminds me of a younger swagged out Robin Thicke... I need this is my life this morning. Music is an entity that I have always had a love for. If I could be a critic or go to listening parties as a side hustle I know I would. It speaks to my soul and I am in love with it! Growing up we always had music. My dad is a music lover and my family sings so its in my blood. Every now and then I would get out my dad's old drum and pretend that I was playing it. Although I've never had the chance to learn how to play, I've always been the baddest drum player if I do say so myself lol. See, my father used to play the drums professionally for a gospel group he was apart of in Toledo, OH in the 1970's. He had swag and passed it on to me lol! He would buy new records every week and the house was filled with the sounds of the latest tunes of that time. This is all true hearsay but it's truth in my eyes. Whenever I'm feeling some kind of way, music ha always been there for me. Music and food, (Yes food) will always be in my corner. As I get older I'm learning how to embrace the two much better. And it agrees with me! ~PEACE AND BLESSINGS LOVES~

No comments:

Post a Comment