Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Halo

So the song, Halo comes on... This song just takes me there... ya know? To this heavenly sunshiny place where nothing is ever wrong and he(if he ever comes) and I can exist. We can just be and I like that. It's very peaceful and I need that. Oftentimes people just need peace, that reassurance that everything is going to be alright. That's one of the reasons why I MUST find a church here. I stay talking to God all the time. Sometimes I'll be talking out loud and someone says, "Who are you talking to?" because they obviously know its not them. My response, "Jesus.." No joke I talk to the man like all the time. He is the only reason why I have made it to where I am today. I know it was nothing but God and I am so thankful for that. I know who he is and what he is capable of. 
~ PEACE AND BLESSINGS LOVES~

No comments:

Post a Comment