Monday, February 27, 2012

I have realized

Love will come when you least expect it...that's what people keep telling me and you know what I believe that. Recently I had to end a friendship of four years and I received some really great advice: "Just learn the lesson, forgive yourself, put ya big girl draws on & suck it up. It happens to all of us at some point... U can feel stupid for tonite. But tomrw, wake up, put some eye shadow on and start over. Your fam still loves u!" that's what I did. I had too. I had to press on to prove to myself that I am worth more than what this friendship had given me. For years I was doing what others wanted me to do instead of being my own woman and owning up to my triumphs as well as my failures. So today I stood tall, put on my TI Pandora station and set on a groove that gave me wings and a new spirit...I'm loving who I am and one day a man besides my father will too! So I'm not searching I'm jus accepting where I am in life and thanking God for this experience....Peace and Blessings Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment